Re: [Ftpapi] Soap response has unwanted http headers

Thanks Scott

I believe there is an issue with the server but I'm not the owner so
can't check it out. Given that I only need just one attribute from one
element - a reference id, I'll do as you suggest and write a mini
parser to pull out the id.

Regards,

Keith