[Ftpapi] Soap response has unwanted http headers

Hi

I am using http_post_stmf api to send a soap request file to a Web service and receive the soap response in an IFS folder. Version V6R1.

The request soap is valid and the http transfer works well.

However the soap response file contains additional data items outside of the soap envelope that trigger a parser error - which makes sense as not pure xml.

The extra items are a UUID at the start and end of the document plus 3 content related http headers at the top

Like this

-- UUID:
Content -
Content-
Content-

<soap response here>
-- UUID

If I remove the extra items from the file, the soap response parses fine.

So is there any way to prevent these extra items being included in the soap response file or at least have the parser ignore them and just process the soap Response?

If I run the request from soapUI I see the same extra items when I  view as 'raw data'.

Also where would the control to remove these items be located: from the httpapi call, from within the request soap or by config on the server?

Thanks

Keith
sent from Android