Re: [Ftpapi] http_string

Hi Rebecca,

It's not necessary to change your existing programs or re-test them.  You can replace your old HTTPAPI with a new version, and the older routines such as http_url_post, etc, will still work exactly as before.

Also, while the newer interfaces like http_string were meant to be easier to use than the old interfaces, that's really their only advantage is ease-of-use.  The old routines such as http_url_post, http_url_get, the "raw" routines, etc can do everything that the newer ones can do.   In fact, under the covers they use the exact same code as the new routines like http_string().  They're just different interfaces to the same functionality.

Good Luck!
-SK