Re: [Ftpapi] http_string

Thanks for the response!  One more quick question.  Can you receive JSON back as a string instead of placing it on the IFS using the http_url_get?

Becky R. Kerins, AINS

Advisory Application Developer Legacy

Church Mutual Insurance Company

3000 Schuster Lane

Merrill, WI  54452

Phone:  (800) 554-2642, Option 4, Ext. 4206

Fax:  (715) 539-4650

www.churchmutual.com

This email message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above, and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify me immediately by responding to this email and then delete this email message from your computer (inbox and sent box). Thank you.