Re: [Ftpapi] SetError() #66: XML parse failed at line 2, col 43: not well-formed (invalid token)

Hi Scott,
Sorry for coming back late.

When i tried httpapi, i also tried XML-SAX opcode in rpgle but that also did not work.

When u say i have to write my own code does that mean it can be done in rpgle without httpapi. Or I totally misunderstood what u said.

Any hint would be very helpful.

Thank you,
Amit Sharma

On Thursday, March 2, 2017, Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The document you are receiving is a multipart/related document.  HTTPAPI does not know how to parse multipart/related documents -- you will need to write your own code to do that.
>
> One of the parts of this multipart document is XML...  so if you can parse the multipart/related document and split out the XML part, you can then feed it into HTTPAPI's XML parser (or you can use one of the ones built-in to RPG) to parse the XML data.
>
> -SK
>
> On 3/1/17 5:25 AM, Amit Sharma wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to parse an xml response using HTTPAPI but getting an error "SetError() #66: XML parse failed at line 2, col 43: not well-formed (invalid token)". Please find attached the log.
> I tried two approaches to parse - 1) directly 2) Save the response on IFS folder and then parsing. In both the situation the error is same.
>
> I have validated the response and there is nothing wrong with it.
> Can anyone please help me out with this.
>
> --
> Many Thanks,
> Amit Sharma

Many Thanks,