Re: [Ftpapi] SetError() #66: XML parse failed at line 2, col 43: not well-formed (invalid token)

Hello,

The document you are receiving is a multipart/related document.  HTTPAPI does not know how to parse multipart/related documents -- you will need to write your own code to do that.

One of the parts of this multipart document is XML...  so if you can parse the multipart/related document and split out the XML part, you can then feed it into HTTPAPI's XML parser (or you can use one of the ones built-in to RPG) to parse the XML data.

-SK