[Ftpapi] Installing the latest version of HTTPAPI

Is there anything I need to watch out for when installing a new version of HTTPAPI?  We are currently at version 1.23 running on V7R1 and I want to install the latest version.  Thanks.

Dean Eshleman

Software Development Architect

Everence

1110 North Main Street

PO Box 483

Goshen, IN 46527

(800) 348-7468 ext. 3528

(574) 533-9515 ext. 3528

everence.com

Confidentiality Notice: This information is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use or disclose this information. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete or otherwise destroy it and contact us at (800) 348-7468 so we can take steps to avoid such transmission errors in the future. Thank you.