I found the version information in QRPGLESRC/CHANGELOG

   I apologize,

   I found the CHANGELOG member in QRPGLESRC and I assume that member will
   be with every installation.   So I have version 1.24 and the latest is
   1.32.

   Well  Assumptions always end up making an ASS_U_ME.    If my target
   system removed all the source files I would make my best guess based
   upon the creation date of things. Right?