Re: Sending binary data to a web service: Near as I can tell, I'm posting the correct format now, and I'm still getting a broken pipe.

Friends:

Yesterday, I tried posting a ZIP file to my colleague's web service directly, and got a broken pipe error before I'd sent more than a fraction of the file

Then, I re-read both Scott's posting, and an email I got from my colleague on the subject: the web service apparently does indeed expect a JAX-RS multipart/form-data.

So today, I altered my test program based on Example 7, and constructed and sent a multipart/form-data. And I still got a broken pipe.

Specifically, at least according to the contents of httpapi_debug.txt I got the broken pipe immediately after byte 8192 of the multipart/form-data.

sendraw(): entered
---httpapi-2016-10-25-14.59.20.846

PK