RE: (GSKit) - SSL Handshake failure (RESOLVED)

   Performed the following per IBM engineer, applied the ptf's, ipl the
   IBM I, problem resolved

   check for VLOGS:

   1) On the IBM i command line type STRSST

   2) Signon with your DST userid/password.

   3) Take an opt. 1 --> opt. 5 --> opt. 1 and hit ENTER

   4) If you see any 'Local Sockets' VLOGS with a major code of 2C00 take
   an opt. 1 to dump these to printer.

   5) We can then exit SST and we'll want to send in the resulting spool
   files.

   We'll also want to check the system to see if the following PTFs are
   applied:

   MF99105

   MF62565

   MF61742

   If these are not applied we would recommend getting them installed with
   an IPL as they address an issue with SSL relating to Power8 machines at
   V7R2.

   the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
   is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
   Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
   this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
   are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
   copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
   of this information is strictly prohibited.