http_url_post not generating output file

   Hi,
   I'm using http_url_post with content_type application/json and get a
   successful post and response but the output file is not getting
   created.� I have debug on and the debug file is getting updated but no
   output file.� The same folder is being used for both files so there
   shouldn't be a permissions issue.
   Any ideas?
   --
   My iSeries Tweets me system messages!� Ask me how yours can too!
   Derik Blocker