Re: http_url_post not generating output file

Have never heard of this problem before.

Please post the debug file.

On 10/14/2016 10:10 AM, Derik Blocker wrote:
    Hi,
    I'm using http_url_post with content_type application/json and get a
    successful post and response but the output file is not getting
    created.�  I have debug on and the debug file is getting updated but no
    output file.�  The same folder is being used for both files so there
    shouldn't be a permissions issue.
    Any ideas?
    --
    My iSeries Tweets me system messages!�  Ask me how yours can too!
    Derik Blocker