RE: Using http post and Rest

   Have you reviewed the WSDL for the web service on how the user id and
   password are supposed to be formatted ?

   Here is an example for accessing United Parcel Service web service
   called "Time In Transit"

   lAccess   = getAccess();

   lUserId   = getUserId();

   lPassWord = getPassWord();

   return ' <AccessRequest xml:lang="en-US"> '        +

   ' <AccessLicenseNumber>' + %trimr(lAccess) + '</AccessLicenseNumber>'

   ' <UserId>' + %trim(lUserId) + '</UserId> '       +

   ' <Password>' + %trim(lPassWord) + '</Password> ' +

   ' </AccessRequest> ' ;

   [1]www.pilotpen.us

   Chris Hayden - Sr. Systems Analyst

   Office: (904) 645-9999 ext.1252

   Mobile: 904-654-4089

   Pilot Corporation of America

   3855 Regent Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida 32224 United States

   the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
   is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
   Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
   this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
   are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
   copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
   of this information is strictly prohibited.