Using http post and Rest

   I�need to post an XML file to a Web Service using REST and supplying a
   user id and password.
   I have tried several approaches. Using the HTTPAPI command, it looks
   like the file is being validated by the Web Service, but I end with a
   HTTP 422 Unprocessable Entity.�   I tried the http_SetAuth for the user id and password and
   http_post_stmf api. The program appears to contact the Web Service but
   I end up with a HTTP 415 Unsupported Media Type.
   Thanks for you help
   Rick Holm