Latest version 1.32 source members have no type/text?

I recently downloaded the latest version of the software and opted to place it in another library from the original to test it before installing it. I followed all of the steps and found that the members in LIBHTTP2/QRPGLESRC have no type or text. I will likely reinstall again to the normal LIBHTTP library after I've confirmed everything works properly so I'm not too concerned. I am just wondering if that's something that happens when you don't install to the standard library name or if maybe I did something wrong? Your thoughts?

--
Best,
Todd Settimo