Re: Latest version 1.32 source members have no type/text?

Todd,

If you installed using the upload.bat in the .ZIP file, it does not bother to set the source text (but does set the member types.) If you uploaded it yourself manually, then it's up to you to set the types/text, so if you didn't do that, you won't have them.

If you used the .SAVF installer, then the type/text should be provided.

The library name has no effect at all on whether it has the types or text. I don't know where you got that idea, but I assure you it has nothing to do with it.

-SK