Re: FTPAPI CCSID

   I donot know ftpapi,but i suppose that there is afunction equivalent to
   the bin/binary command in ftp
   Paul Roy
   > On 7 mai 2016, at 17:57, "Robert Romano" <rromano@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   >
   > Hello,
   >
   > Apologies if this has been answered before but I could not find this
   answered in the archives. I am using the FTPAPI to transfer IFS files
   to/from one iSeries to another. The iSeries running FTPAPI is on V5R4
   and the iSeries it's connecting to is on V7R1. The IFS files are
   created with a CCSID of 37 - I cannot change that. When I PUT files to
   the V7R1 machine using ftp_put, the files are converted to CCSID 819
   which corrupts the data in the file and makes it unusable on the V7R1
   machinbe. I need to have the IFS file put exactly as is in CCSID 37. I
   have played with various settings of ftp_codepage but always get the
   same result. Any ideas?

   > Thanks in advance,
   > Bob
   >   Hello,
   >

   >   Apologies if this has been answered before but I could not find
   this
   >   answered in the archives. I am using the FTPAPI to transfer IFS
   files
   >   to/from one iSeries to another. The iSeries running FTPAPI is on
   V5R4
   >   and the iSeries it's connecting to is on V7R1. The IFS files are
   >   created with a CCSID of 37 - I cannot change that. When I PUT files
   >   the V7R1 machine using ftp_put, the files are converted to CCSID
   819
   >   which corrupts the data in the file and makes it unusable on the
   V7R1
   >   machinbe. I need to have the IFS file put exactly as is in CCSID
   37. I
   >   have played with various settings of ftp_codepage but always get
   the
   >   same result. Any ideas?
   >

   >   Thanks in advance,
   >
   >   Bob

     [cid:1__=4EBBF53FDFE232F18f9e8a93df938690@xxxxxxx] Paul Roy
   paul.roy@xxxxxxx
   +352 621 256 810
   +32 477 971 925
   REAL Solutions S.A.
   33, rue d'Eich
   L-1461 Luxembourg
   [2]real.lu
   [3]REAL Solutions Facebook
   [4][USEMAP:cid:4__=4EBBF53FDFE232F18f9e8a93df938690@xxxxxxx]
   [5][USEMAP:cid:5__=4EBBF53FDFE232F18f9e8a93df938690@xxxxxxx]

                             the system manager.
   [cid:6__=4EBBF53FDFE232F18f9e8a93df938690@xxxxxxx]  Please consider the
                  environment before printing this e-mail.