FTPAPI CCSID

   Hello,

   Apologies if this has been answered before but I could not find this
   answered in the archives. I am using the FTPAPI to transfer IFS files
   to/from one iSeries to another. The iSeries running FTPAPI is on V5R4
   and the iSeries it's connecting to is on V7R1. The IFS files are
   created with a CCSID of 37 - I cannot change that. When I PUT files to
   the V7R1 machine using ftp_put, the files are converted to CCSID 819
   which corrupts the data in the file and makes it unusable on the V7R1
   machinbe. I need to have the IFS file put exactly as is in CCSID 37. I
   have played with various settings of ftp_codepage but always get the
   same result. Any ideas?

   Thanks in advance,

   Bob