Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Thomas Raddatz
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016 08:18
An: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Betreff: Re: Field peVariable of http_url_encoder is too short

Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot for the new procedures. I informed the guy, how reported the problem, about the new beta version and I am waiting for his feedback.

Also thanks a lot to Thomas Neerup (Re: Parse error in httpapi) who unintentionally remineded me to look for a new beta version.
I had been waiting for a note about a new beta version and did not had in mind to look for it by myself.

Regards,

Thomas.