HTTPAPI/EXPAT update to Storrage model *INHERIT

   Hi.
   I am currently looking into updating all my RPG programs/service
   programs to run with Storrage model *TERASPACE.
   But I'm using HTTPAPIR4 and EXPAT and for some reason I'm unable to
   change the EXPAT service program to Storrage model *INHERIT/*TERASPACE
   Is there plans to update these service programs to support this option?
   Has anyone tried this?
   Also the EXPAT that is included with HTTPAPI is version 2.0.0 but there
   seems to be a version 2.1.0 on [1]http://www.libexpat.org is there any
   plans to update to this version?

   Cheers

   Venlig hilsen