From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2016 2:27 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: FW: Help - HTTP_URL_POST_XML recvresp hanging

Paul Kenosky,

TCPKEEPALV is not a time-out value.  The default of two hours means that it'll send a packet every 2 hours to test the line and check if it's still active.  This shouldn't have any impact on HTTPAPI at all.

HTTPAPI should be doing it's own time out code.  And with all of the people using it (and there are a LOT) I've not run into this timeout code getting "stuck" not timing out.  Of course, that doesn't mean that you couldn't be unlucky and hit a bug that nobody else has, that's always possible...

In order to help further, I need to know how to reproduce the problem you're seeing.  Basically, I need to be able to run your program on my
own machine where I can debug/troubleshoot it.  Is that possible?
Unfortunately, a code snippet isn't good enough, I need something that I can actually run.

-SK