Help - HTTP_URL_POST_XML recvresp hanging

   Hello,

   This is my first post, anyways I have a strange problem with a Soap
   Call that I could use some help.

   I have a pgm that makes a soap call to a server(https:..) and 98% of
   the time it is successful.

   However, randomly/rarely the program will hang/lock up/ sit in a
   waiting status.. and I have to cancel the program. No error is ever
   displayed.

   I have yet to catch this problem in debug mode, so I can't see exactly
   what/where she is stuck at...

   However I have had http debug turned on and have listed some of the
   info below... it seems to be hanging after recvresp():

   //** below is snip it of the http debug  with some information
   removed**/

   .... Above text removed...

   Protocol Used: TLS Version 1.2

   http_persist_post(): entered

   http_persist_req(POST) entered.

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   do_oper(POST): entered

   There are 0 cookies in the cache

   POST ...Removed location... HTTP/1.1

   Host: ...Removed Host...

   SOAPAction: ...Removed Action...

   senddoc(): entered

   ...Removed soap Envelope...

   recvresp(): entered

   //** end of http debug report **//

   There is nothing wrong with the soap envelope I believe because when it
   got hung up I took the soap string from the debug report and ran it
   through soapui and it was successful.

   I also recalled the program after it is cancelled with the same data
   and it works...

   Below is the call stack taken when the program was hanging....

   //** Call Stack Below **//

          HTTPAPIR4  LIBHTTP129    33100
   HTTP_URL_POST_XML

          HTTPAPIR4  LIBHTTP129    6155
   HTTP_URL_POST_RAW

          HTTPAPIR4  LIBHTTP129    6813
   HTTP_PERSIST_POST

          HTTPAPIR4  LIBHTTP129    7020
   HTTP_PERSIST_REQ

          HTTPAPIR4  LIBHTTP129    4387
   DO_OPER

          HTTPAPIR4  LIBHTTP129    4524              RECVRESP

          HTTPAPIR4  LIBHTTP129    6553              COMMSSL_LINEREAD

          HTTPAPIR4  LIBHTTP129    6365              COMMSSL_READ

          QSOSSLSR   QSYS          111               gsk_secure_soc_read

   //** End of Stack Below **//

   Other information:

   Running IBM V7R2

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.29 released 2015-02-23

   NTLM Ver 1.4.0 released 2014-12-22

   Using RPG

   This Problem occurred about 4 times in the last two weeks...

   The program that calls HTTP_URL_POST_XML has activation group set to
   *new

   Thanks you,

   Paul K