Re: SV: Parse error in httpapi

The following online utilities can properly parse and format the xml
after namespace prefix 'a' has been properly defined:

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/online_xml_editor.htm
http://www.freeformatter.com/xml-formatter.html#ad-output
http://www.webtoolkitonline.com/xml-formatter.html

I defined the namespace prefix at the 'CorrespondenceTxt' element like this:

<a:CorrespondenceTxt xmlns:a="foo">

Also the 'XML Tools' of Notepad++ could be satisfied once the namespace
prefix was defined.

So I consider Magnes xml to be valid xml.

All parsers (online and Notepad++) did not see "&lt;p>" as <p> but as
plain text.

Thomas.