Re: Posting data in CCSID 1026 not well received by server in UFT-8

Christian,

I did not say that it will work with single quotes. But the advantage of
single quotes is that single quotes are invariant characters and hence
independent from the ccsid of the job.

I already changed WSDL2RPG to fix that ccsid problem.

Thomas.