AW: Posting data in CCSID 1026 not well received by server in UFT-8

Hi Thomas/Scott,

Talking again about turkish characters…. I have been making a few tests, and I’m still having the same problems.

The people who administrate the server that I’m sending data, told me that I’m not sending them the characters well  (they are not receiving them well).

I have made a trace of the data that the i-Series is sending them, and there are differences between the data that I was sending, and the data that there is in the trace.

I have sent data like this (to make a test),

x’404142434445464748494a4b4c4d4e4f5051….’  until x’ff’,  instead of real data.

When I see it in the trace, I cannot see this data as is. All data have been changed for other.   For example, the ampersand character “&”, has been translated to “&”, and the other characters (for example x’40), has been changed for other (for example x’34’ -i’m not sure-).   This does not happen when I use SoapUI  to send data….

I have the trace file, and I can send you if you request it…. (where?).

Christian.