RE: Help with WebServices

Hi Charles,

Do you mean this:

POST /WinTillCustomerService/CustomerManager.asmx HTTP/1.1
Host:
SOAPAction: "http://www.wintill.com/services/customers/AmendCreateCustomer";

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soap:Body>
    <AmendCreateCustomerRequest xmlns="http://www.wintill.com/services/customers";>
      <Customer CustomerLocationID="positiveInteger" CustomerMachineID="positiveInteger" CustomerID="positiveInteger" xmlns="http://www.wintill.com/schemas/customers";>
        <AccountRef>string</AccountRef>
        <ContactDetails>
          <ContactAddresses>
            <ContactAddress xsi:nil="true" />
            <ContactAddress xsi:nil="true" />
          </ContactAddresses>
          <ContactEmailAddresses>
            <ContactEmailAddress xsi:nil="true" />
            <ContactEmailAddress xsi:nil="true" />
          </ContactEmailAddresses>
          <ContactTelephoneNumbers>
            <ContactTelephoneNumber xsi:nil="true" />
            <ContactTelephoneNumber xsi:nil="true" />
          </ContactTelephoneNumbers>
        </ContactDetails>
        <CreditLimit>decimal</CreditLimit>
        <AccountBalance>decimal</AccountBalance>
        <DiscountID>positiveInteger</DiscountID>
        <PriceBandID>int</PriceBandID>
      </Customer>
    </AmendCreateCustomerRequest>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Sorry for being so vauge, I've not worked with them before so this is all very new to me.

Kind regards,
Connie