Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von RPG List
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. September 2015 05:02
An: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Betreff: Re: Error with return data from a web service

Thomas,
I found the length in the first file created and changed that, but I didn't see anywhere else where it is using 128, am I correct?

> I assume that the xml element is an element of type "any" and that the
> field of the response data structure is too short. Did you already
> change the length from 128 (default value) to something more reasonable?
>
> Feel free to debug service program WSDL2RPGRT, module WSDL2R98. That
> module contains the Marshaller and UnMarshaller procedures. If the
> element is an "any" type element, the UnMarshaller is
> UnMarshaller_toAnyTypeV6().
>
> You also should enable the debug log and check the call stack section.
>
> Thomas.
>

> Am 02.09.2015 um 22:18 schrieb RPG List:
>> I'm getting the following error when calling a web service and I'm
>> not sure where to go to determine the problem, any help would be
>> appreciated.
>>
>> Failed unmarshalling value '<MMMProcess><Results><Claim>8104
>> 550</Claim><Amount>1995.83</Amou' of field '*N'.
>>
>> I created the calling program with the WSDL2RPG and used the sample
>> as a working doc.  I built the service program via the same instructions.
>>
>> One note, the WSDL is sending me back one big huge buffer stream and
>> is not breaking the data out in the WSDL like I would have expected.
>>
>> suggestions?
>>
>> Dutch

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.