MCH4429 when calling http_post

   Hi
   I've been working with your HTTP APIs for last several weeks. I've been
   successful, but something odd is happening today. I'm getting MCH4429,
   "Automatic storage overflow", when I attempt to run the� http_Post
   procedure. Couple things to note....
   - This post had been working for last several weeks.
   - Another "post", to a different URL, is working fine.
   In last couple days, I have been changing field definition lengths
   (tidying things up in my services). I'm not 100% sure what field I may
   have modified, to now cause http_Post to now crash on this given URL.
   I traced this procedure and specifically it dies right at the call to
   http_long_ParseURL. I cant step into this procedure, as the crash
   message happens right when I tell debug to step into this.
   Any ideas you have would be most helpful.
   --
   Lloyd Bailey