I can't execute the GPG Command from IFS /tmp

   Hello Scott,
   Sorry if this is not the correct mailgroup to write, maybe you can help
   me with this.
   I just install your GNUPG APP but when I try to use it, an error
   appears:
   /tmp/qopensys/usr/local/gpg/bin/gpg: 001-0031 Error found reading
   message catalog.�   Could you have some tip to check why this error appears?
   I would appreciate your guide with this
   Best Regards.
   Mario Salgado