Socket Reset

   Good Morning,

   I've got a problem that I haven't seen before that is causing me fits.
   I'm sending a vendor information about deliveries via HTTP.  Using the
   same port, I can request copies of the delivery receipts that I then
   email to customers.  It's important to note that on the same port, if I
   send an empty request, if their webservice has an xml document
   describing an order delivery, called an orderSummaryEvent, it will send
   that document as a response.

   Now, the problem.  For each orderSummaryEvent, a unique id is included
   that I use to get the copy of the delivery receipt.  My customer
   reported that one of these delivery receipts was missing, and I checked
   the debug log, which contained this error:

   (GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote socket was reset by that
   socket.

   ssl_error(406): (GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote socket was
   reset by that socket.

   SetError() #30: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote
   socket was reset by that

   At that point, it looks like my xml that requested the delivery receipt
   was compromised.  Normally, I can see the request in the debug log, but
   now it doesn't show with the "senddoc(): entered" line in the debug
   line.  Instead, there is no data there, so the web service thinks I'm
   looking for an orderSummaryEvent, and happily sends me one.  This
   procedure has no idea what to do with it and it gets lost.

   I'd like to trap the remote socket reset error and retry the request
   again.  Any ideas how to go about doing that?

   Thanks,

   Kevin Wengert

   [f18dQhb0S7ks8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9gXrN7sKj6v5dlPlN7fRYjzd7ldzW4X9Hrn1pctGFW4
   mgbKq1k1H6H0?si=5663939049816064&pi=6550b2cd-43c3-4845-9c81-42099cac907
   8]