Re: Save File Stream As .tif Image

Paul,

What kind of stream do you get back. Is the the binary image stream or is
it an XML message with the image data as part of an xml element?

I assume that you get back an XML message. So how is the binary image data
encoded? Base64? Something else?

Can you provide a sample response message? You may shorten the image data
if it is to big. Just include, let's say, the first 30 and last 30 bytes of
the image data.

Thomas.