RE: AW: question about example 2

Does your debug log show the correct user being passed? Does it say it wants a different style of authentication?

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Kleinman
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 12:33 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: AW: question about example 2

Thanks to all who have helped so far on this.   I have made a lot of
progress and now have it working, except for one thing:

The site requires a user and password.   I tried using some of the code in
EXAMPLE7 from the older LIBHTTP lib (it is now EXAMPLE5 in the new one).
I must have done something wrong, becuase I continue to get a "This page requires a user-id & password " message.

Here;s my code

eval      userid  = xxxx'
eval      pass  = 'xxxxxxx'
callp     http_setauth(HTTP_AUTH_BASIC:
                       userid: pass)

eval      Form = WEBFORM_open
callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'CustomerID': CustA )
callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'EmailFlag': CHEMFL)
callp     WEBFORM_postData( Form : myPointer
                                 : dataSize )

eval      rc=http_url_post_raw(
          'http://10.100.100.10:24444' +
          '/ebiz/customer/SendUpdate.Stage.php' :