Re: AW: question about example 2

Larry,

You aren't providing the content-type. Most installations have the default for content-type set to XML since that's the most common use of HTTPAPI... But, since you are simulating an HTML form, the content-type should be application/x-www-form-urlencoded (this is off the top of my head, hopefully I'm remembering it right.) PHP may be ignoring your data because you're telling it that the data is XML and it doesn't understand that type of data?? The content-type can be passed in the 8th parameter to http_url_post_raw().

You are coding in fixed format calcs (shudder), so I guess you'd want to code it like this (keeping the rest of the code the way you had it in the SEU printout you provided...)

        c                   eval      rc = http_url_post_raw(
        c 'http://192.168.98.3/mitchells' +
        c                              '/CreateCreditTest.php':
        c                             : mypointer
        C                             : dataSize
        c                             : 1
        C                             : %paddr('INCOMING')
        C                             : HTTP_TIMEOUT
        C                             : *OMIT
C : 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' )

Does that help? If not, we'll need a debug file like Mike said... but we could skip that step if that's all the issue is.

-SK