Re: eXpat on V4R4

Hi David,

Are you referring to HTTPAPI version 1.12? The "1.12" doesn't look like an Expat version.

(I have previously made versions 1.95.8 and 2.0.0 of Expat available.)

I have no clue if it's possible to compile these back to V4R4, as I haven't had access to a computer that supports this (even as a "previous target release") in 10+ years. I have no means of even trying to make it work on a release that old. But, I could give you the source code for Expat (maybe as a .ZIP file) and you could see if you can get it to work yourself...

Would that help?