From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hayden, Chris
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:17 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: returning more than 8192 bytes

Think this was just posted the other day, use pointers and data structure

h option(*nodebugio: *srcstmt) dftactgrp(*no)

d value_t         ds                  qualified
d  ptr                            *
d  len                          10i 0

d EndElement      PR
d  userdata                       *   value
d  depth                        10I 0 value
d  name                       1024A   varying const
d  path                      24576A   varying const
d  value                              likeds(value_t) const
d  Attrs                          *   dim(32767)
d                                     const options(*varsize)

//return the element data using pointers http_XmlReturnPtr(*on);

//change your code to get the result from that DS //which can handle data much larger than 65535

Thanks,
Chris Hayden
Senior Systems Analyst
Pilot Corporation of America
3855 Regent Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32224
(904) 645.9999
Ext. 1252