RE: returning more than 8192 bytes

   Think this was just posted the other day, use pointers and data
   structure

   h option(*nodebugio: *srcstmt) dftactgrp(*no)

   d value_t         ds                  qualified

   d  ptr                            *

   d  len                          10i 0

   d EndElement      PR

   d  userdata                       *   value

   d  depth                        10I 0 value

   d  name                       1024A   varying const

   d  path                      24576A   varying const

   d  value                              likeds(value_t) const

   d  Attrs                          *   dim(32767)

   d                                     const options(*varsize)

   //return the element data using pointers

   http_XmlReturnPtr(*on);

   //change your code to get the result from that DS

   //which can handle data much larger than 65535

   Thanks,

   Chris Hayden

   Senior Systems Analyst

   Pilot Corporation of America

   3855 Regent Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32224

   (904) 645.9999

   Ext. 1252