From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kennedy I
Sent: Monday, October 6, 2014 1:19 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: URL posting from iSeries

Hi,

I am using HTTPAPI (scottklement) for posing information into URL.

But I am getting following error.

WARNING: No name servers are configured for DNS resolution! You will not be able to contact Internet hosts!

connect(): A remote host refused an attempted connect operation. DNS resolver options: x'00000136'

But I have checked the TCP configuration in iSeries. The required host name added in Work with TCP/IP host table entries.

In CHGTCPDMN   command it shows the default host name it doesn't show
required host name. In this case if I am using CHGTCPDMN it will affect existing ?

If I need to post information into URL what are all the steps need to follow.

Can you please advise me.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kennedy.I