URL posting from iSeries

   Hi,
   I am using HTTPAPI (scottklement) for posing information into URL.
   But I am getting following error.

   WARNING: No name servers are configured for DNS resolution! You will
   not be able to contact Internet hosts!

   connect(): A remote host refused an attempted connect operation. DNS
   resolver options: x'00000136'

   But I have checked the TCP configuration in iSeries. The required host
   name added in Work with TCP/IP host table entries.

   In CHGTCPDMN   command it shows the default host name it doesn't show
   required host name. In this case if I am using CHGTCPDMN it will affect
   existing ?

   If I need to post information into URL what are all the steps need to
   follow.

   Can you please advise me.

   --
   Thanks & Regards,