From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 11:30 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: FW: Getting started on FTPAPI

The most current version of the examples use a fully qualified path
if        ftp_get(ftp: 'fips.exe': '/fips.exe') < 0

But perhaps the older version used a relative path (note no '/')
if        ftp_get(ftp: 'fips.exe': 'fips.exe') < 0

In which case, check out your user profile...

Home directory . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   /qsys.lib/qgpl.lib

Would give you that behavior...

You should consider creating a directory /home/USRPRF/ and using that as your home directory..

Most people don't have it set, which means it defaults to the root.

Otherwise, turn on logging and post the log..
FTP_logging(sess:*ON)

Charles