Re: Wsdl2rpg and special char "&"

Sam,

For now the one and only option you have is to disable the XML entity
encoder at all. For that you need to call
XmlEntityEncoder_setEnabled(*OFF) before the request is produced by your
WS_OPER module:

  XmlEntityEncoder_setEnabled(*OFF);

  request =
     '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>'                     +
     '<soapenv:Envelope'                                          +
     ' xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";' +
  ' xmlns:s0="http://www.ripedev.com/";' +
     '>'                                                          +
     '<soapenv:Body>'                                             +
  '';

This way no entities will be encoded. I try to fix that mid August. Today
the entity encoder searches for '&' and replaces it with '&amp;'. I was
better it would also check the next character for a '#' before replacing
the '&'.

But if you are open for a contribution you may want to try to modify
encodeXmlEntityToStreamInternally() (WSDL2R98) yourself and sent it back
to me.

Regards,

Thomas.