From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henrik Rützou
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:26 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Getting access to the entire attributes string

Scott M

you just have to use another XML reader that is able to store an element or a part of a xml document like this that stores the "data" element at end of any element into a field or a IFS file:

 * Reading XML

 /copy qsrc,pxapihdr      General H-Spec's

 * powerEXT API Connectors
 /copy qsrc,pxapicgicn    Basic HTTP connecter & Basic Services

 * Declare Internal Variables
d dsp             s             52a   varying

d wrkElement      s          65535a   based(wrkElementP)
d  wrkElementP    s               *

 /free
  clearSrvPgm();
  setContent('*none');

  xmlFromStmf('xls.xml');
  xmlReaderInz(xmladdr:xmlsize);
  xmlReaderCase('L');

  dow xmlReader = 0;
    select;
      when xmlGetNode = '/data';
        wrkElementP = xmlAddrOuter;
        dsp = %subst(wrkElement:1:xmlSizeOuter);
        dsply dsp;
    endsl;
  enddo;

  *inlr = *on;