Re: FTP API CL command

   I have wrappered the FTPAPI into a couple of interactive commands.  I
   used RPG as I use the built in logging to a subfile and CL was out of
   the question.
   One of them borrowed heavily from:
   [1]http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.midra
   nge.de/mm/artikel.html?id%3D6502%26SID%3Dewykfzgy&prev=/search?q%3DSAVR
   STFTP%26espv%3D210%26es_sm%3D93
   --bryan