Re: Aldon - HPPTAPI

   Nancy,
   I've done it.  I've asked a former college for details.  But it's not
   really too big a deal.
   One thing to check, when you run the INSTALL program you are given a
   choice as to rather or not you want HTTPAPI to use the library list to
   find it's service programs or not.  If you do a DSPSRVPGM  HTTPAPIR4
   and press enter a couple times you will get to service program listing.
    What is shown for EXPAT?
        Service
   Opt  Program     Library
        EXPAT       *LIBL