RE: Aldon - HPPTAPI

We did it here also. It's been a while, so I may miss some of what I
did.

Added all the source files and headers into Aldon. We had to make a few
modifications due to file names for the includes, but that was all
simple stuff. Don't remember if I had to recreate the BNDDIR's to be
*LIBL or not.

I end up with something that looks like this for the HTTP portion.
Object      Type     Attribute  D Release Envs
HTTPAPI     *BNDDIR               MSI/BET    P
HTTPAPI_H   *SRCMBR               MSI/BET    P
HTTPAPIR4   *BNDDIR               MSI/BET    P
HTTPAPIR4   *MODULE  RPGLE        MSI/BET    P
HTTPAPIR4   *SRVPGM               MSI/BET    P
HTTPUTILR4  *MODULE  RPGLE        MSI/BET    P
HTTPXMLR4   *MODULE  RPGLE        MSI/BET    P

You will need the other modules and service programs as well.

Create options on the *SRVPGM looks like this:
Object name  . . . . :   HTTPAPIR4      Environment  . . . . :   PDN

Object type  . . . . :   *SRVPGM        Object library . . . :
MSIBETOBJS
Object attribute . . :                  Extended attribute . :

Type choices, press Enter.

  Create command . . . .   CRTSRVPGM       *SYS, command

    Library  . . . . . .     *LIBL         *LIBL, library

  Create options (Press F4 to prompt; type *DFT to reset to defaults):

  MODULE(HTTPAPIR4) TEXT('LIBHTTP service program') BNDDIR(HTTPAPIR4
QC2LE)

Service programs are defined with source as create option, and use the
source from QSRVSRC.

Has worked great so far. I set this up with a 1.23 release, and it
currently has 1.24beta11 installed. Updates have been simply bringing in
the new source, fixing the /copy statements, compiling, and promoting.