RE: senddoc() error... "SetError() #55: blockwrite: send: Broken pipe..

Thanks...
I think I am having trouble before I get the return back from httpapi...

Here is what I send:

       rc=http_url_post(
     'http://caesar.knapheide.com/corpsystemsalestaxaddressvalidation/'
                           :%addr(data)
                           :%len(%trimr(data))
                           :'/tmp/STAX/' + %trim(XMLout) )   ;
   if        rc <> 1
   eval      ErrMsgA = http_error
   eval      %subst(ErrMsgA:55:15) = XMLout
   return    ErrMsgA
   Else
   eval      ErrMsgA = 'Validate OK'

but my program doesn't error until I get:

From module . . . . . . . . :   HTTPAPIR4
From procedure  . . . . . . :   SENDDOC
Statement . . . . . . . . . :   4600
To module . . . . . . . . . :   HTTPAPIR4
To procedure  . . . . . . . :   SENDDOC
MCH0601   :   Space offset X'00000000' or X'0000000000000000' is outside
   current limit for object OEW6KGS1  KBECKMAN  121994.

My debug file has:
HTTPAPI Ver 1.24 released 2012-01-23
OS/400 Ver V7R1M0

http_url_post(): entered
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 4
DNS resolver retry  : 4
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: knapheide.com
DNS server found: 192.168.100.236
DNS server found: 192.168.100.233
http_persist_post(): entered
http_persist_req(POST) entered.
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_oper(POST): entered
There are 0 cookies in the cache
POST /corpsystemsalestaxaddressvalidation/ HTTP/1.1
POST /corpsystemsalestaxaddressvalidation/ HTTP/1.1
Host: caesar.knapheide.com

senddoc(): entered
SetError() #55: blockwrite: send: Broken pipe.
<<<<<above line repeated 29,000 times>>>

Gerald Magnuson