Re: senddoc() error... "SetError() #55: blockwrite: send: Broken pipe..

   Gerald,
   This error means that the HTTP session was disconnected before it was
   able to completely send your data to the server you are communicating
   with.
   You can check for this (and all other errors) by checking the return
   value from the HTTPAPI procedure that you are calling.  Any number
   lower than 1 indicates failure.   Once you discover that it has failed,
   you can call http_error() to get the error message and error number
   that occurred.
   -SK