HttpApi error code CPE3101 when trying to upload via FTP

   Hello,

   I have downloaded the "httpapi.savf" and I'm trying to upload it to my
   AS400 but I'm getting the error code CPE3101.

   ftp> bin

   200 Representation type is binary IMAGE.

   ftp> put httpapi.savf qgpl/httpapi

   200 PORT subcommand request successful.

   150 Sending file to member HTTPAPI in file HTTPAPI in library QGPL.

   426-Unable to close file.  Error code CPE3101.

   426 Data transfer ended.

   ftp: 1272753 bytes verzonden in 0,11 seconden 11164,50 kB/s.

   ftp>

   When I look in the joblog I see a message "CPF4525" with statuscode 1,
   meaning that a record is not in the right order.

   How can I fix this problem?

   Greetings,

   Frederik Vanderhaeghe