Re: HttpApi error code CPE3101 when trying to upload via FTP

   It seems as if your save file is incomplete. I just downloaded v1.24
   and v1.25 from Scott's web page and upladed both versions to an i5. The
   number of bytes transferred are:
    v1.24:  1992144 bytes
    v1.25:  1993728 bytes
   Here is the ftp log:
   ftp> binary
   200 Representation type is binary IMAGE.
   ftp> put httpapi_1.24.savf raddatz/httpapi
   200 PORT subcommand request successful.
   150 Sending file to member HTTPAPI in file HTTPAPI in library RADDATZ.
   226 File transfer completed successfully.
   FTP: 1992144 Bytes gesendet in 0,50Sekunden 3976,34KB/s
   ftp> put httpapi_1.25.savf raddatz/httpapi
   200 PORT subcommand request successful.
   150 Sending file to member HTTPAPI in file HTTPAPI in library RADDATZ.
   226 File transfer completed successfully.
   FTP: 1993728 Bytes gesendet in 0,18Sekunden 11328,00KB/s
   ftp>
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 02.01.2014 14:09:09:
   > Von: frederik.vanderhaeghe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   > Datum: 02.01.2014 15:33
   > Betreff: HttpApi error code CPE3101 when trying to upload via FTP
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hello,
   >
   > I have downloaded the "httpapi.savf" and I'm trying to upload it to
   > my AS400 but I'm getting the error code CPE3101.
   > ftp> bin
   > 200 Representation type is binary IMAGE.
   > ftp> put httpapi.savf qgpl/httpapi
   > 200 PORT subcommand request successful.
   > 150 Sending file to member HTTPAPI in file HTTPAPI in library QGPL.
   > 426-Unable to close file.  Error code CPE3101.
   > 426 Data transfer ended.
   > ftp: 1272753 bytes verzonden in 0,11 seconden 11164,50 kB/s.
   > ftp>
   >
   > When I look in the joblog I see a message "CPF4525" with statuscode
   > 1, meaning that a record is not in the right order.
   >
   > How can I fix this problem?
   >
   > Greetings,
   > Frederik Vanderhaeghe

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.