Secured Web Service From AS400

   Hi Mike,

   There is a requirement in my project to convert all o/b web services
   from AS400 to secured web service. After doing lot of research , I had
   documented the steps required to do so in the attached sheet. Request
   to review and let me know your feedback. Also please let me know if
   there is any alternative approach to achieve this.

   Thanks for your help & Merry Christmas!!

   Regards,

   Gaurav

   Gaurav Gupta

   Project Leader, GE(Contractor)