HTTPAPI performance

   Hi ,

   I am using HTTPAPI to obtain from DHL WSS labels via web.

   The problem is that I am experiencing very long time on response (media
   11 seconds) and I want to understand where's the problem, that is, if
   it's mine or related to DHL side.

   I put a timestamp before and after the call to "http_url_post_xml" but
   I not able to understand what happens inside (I try to debug HTTPAPIR4
   but I loose myself !!!)

   There is any way to obtain the time of response from remote server ?
   For example : how much time to obtain connection, how much time to
   obtain answer, and so on ....

   I have the debug always *on, but nothing change turning it off.

   PS : I am problem in searching inside FTPAPI archives ... Search give
   me always no results, but ifI go inside the specific month I found it
   !!! Example : I search for `DHL' : result 0 .

   If I went inside June 2012 I found "Consuming DHL Webservices" that I
   discover via Google !

   Best regards

   Nalesso Antonio